Scratch International Programming Trial SCRIPT 2015
Invitation to participate in SCRIPT 2015—SCRatch International Programming Trial.
If you are not interested to participate maybe you can disseminate this contest among interested people in your country.
There will be 2 events:
Scratch programming competition according to the rules at http://1drv.ms/1CfdQ1B.
Symposium according to the rules at http://1drv.ms/1EWNvLw.
It is possible to participate in both activities (contest and symposium) or just in one.
For this edition of the contest will only be accepted projects written in Scratch 2.0.
The deadlines of the SCRIPT 2015 competition are:
· 07 March 2015 – Registering for competition at http://goo.gl/forms/bLgIAhrhy3.
· 15 June 2015 – Submitting the projects by email at email@example.com. Each coordinator teacher will receive by email a registration form (an Excel file) which will fill in. Scratch projects will be renamed according to the names generated automatically in the registration form. Filled in registration form and the renamed Scratch projects will be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· 10 August 2015 – Announcing results.
· 24 August 2015 – Sending diplomas by snail mail.
· 09 September 2015 – Creating a gallery with awarded projects.
The deadlines of the SCRIPT 2015 symposium are:
· 15 May 2015 – Registering for symposium at http://goo.gl/forms/tKNBlqvUlt.
· 02 June 2015 – Submitting material for symposium at email@example.com.
· 03 June 2015 – Conducting online symposium.
Some projects from previous SCRIPT editions are posted at:
· http://bit.ly/Olgxgl – projects submitted for SCRIPT 2012.
· http://bit.ly/1gq88yl – projects awarded in SCRIPT 2013.
· http://bit.ly/1tA5dKQ – projects awarded in SCRIPT 2014.
If you need some supplementary information, please do not hesitate to contact me: Mihai Agape, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, +40 (728) 286365.